We are looking for an entry-level who is motivated to provide quality analysis to our products. Trainee responsibilities include testing the product software and resolving issues. Passionate about implementing and testing projects.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player, quick learner, and result-oriented.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be an excellent team player
- Good understanding about the test and development process in software engineering
- Good understanding and experience in test and defect life cycle
- Course in Manual testing and defect life cycle
- Fluent speaking in English
Education: B.Tech/ B.E, M.Tech, MCA (Passout: 2018-2021)